Darlly Pure-Stream Pre-Fill Filter
Call for more details
NO MORE SCALE - NO MORE HARD WATER - USE PURE-STREAM
Hard water is NOT good for your spa or hot tub. Limescale can stick to the spa surface and can block the filters and eventually damage the heater and the pumps.
Using chemicals to counteract this process can be expensive and time consuming but using the Darlly PureStream when filling your spa or pool will remove calcium and magnesium from the water replacing it with soft sodium instead.
- Attach garden hose to the filter and fill your spa using a slow to medium flow rate.
- The slower the fill the more effective the process.
- It is important the filter remains wet so replace the end caps when finished.
- To lengthen the life of your Pure Stream fill the cartridge with Saline Solution (Salt Water) when storing it in between fills
- Pure-Stream de-ionises the calcium thus rendering it harmless to your hot tub
- The Purestream will last up to around 6 fills (2 years for most customers)
- It's like filling your spa with natural bottled water!
- Hozelock attachment included