Darlly Pure-Stream Pre-Fill Filter
NO MORE SCALE - NO MORE HARD WATER - USE PURE-STREAM
Hard water is NOT good for your spa or hot tub. Limescale can stick to the spa surface and can block the filters and eventually damage the heater and the pumps.
Using chemicals to counteract this process can be expensive and time consuming but using the Darlly PureStream when filling your spa or pool will remove calcium and magnesium from the water replacing it with soft sodium instead.
- Attach garden hose to the filter and fill your spa using a slow to medium flow rate.
- The slower the fill the more effective the process.
- It is important the filter remains wet so replace the end caps when finished.
- To lengthen the life of your Pure Stream fill the cartridge with Saline Solution (Salt Water) when storing it in between fills
- Pure-Stream de-ionises the calcium thus rendering it harmless to your hot tub
- The Purestream will last up to around 6 fills (2 years for most customers)
- It's like filling your spa with natural bottled water!
- Hozelock attachment included
Jacuzzi Warranty Information
All Jacuzzi products are guaranteed against manufacturing defect. A registration form comes affixed to the packaging of Jacuzzi branded products and can be completed and returned to Jacuzzi.
Jacuzzi Standard Guarantee Information
All Jacuzzi branded hot tubs are guaranteed against manufacturing defect for 2 years as standard. The Jacuzzi Hot Tub Stereo and Hot tub cover are guaranteed against manufacturing defect for 1 year as standard.
Extended Guarantee Information
When you register your hot tub you will receive an increased warranty terms as follows:
Structure*: 10 years (J400, J300 and J-LX) 5 years (J200, Unique and Skyline Profile)
Shell: 7 years (J400, J300 and J-LX) 4 years (J200, Unique and Skyline Profile)
Plumbing: 3 years (J400, J300 and J-LX) 2 years (J200, Unique and Skyline Profile)
Electrical**: 3 years (J400, J300 and J-LX) 2 years (J200, Unique and Skyline Profile)
* excludes cover **excludes Stereo and Ozonator